WHY DID SHE HAVE TO TELL THE WORLD?
In association with Film Victoria, Screen Australia and The Australian Broadcasting Corporation
TV DOCUMENTARY - DISTRIBUTION
AWARDS & FESTIVALS:
- World Premiere: Queer Screen's Mardi Gras Film Festival, 'My Queer Career' Program, 2021 - Best Film
- Melbourne Premiere: Melbourne Queer Film Festival, Offical Selection, 2021 - Best Australian Short Film presented by Film Victoria
- Brisbane Queer Film Festival, Offical Selection, 2021
- Iris Prize LGBT+ Film Festival, Offical Selection 2021 - Shortlisted for The Iris Prize
- Best Direction in Documentary Short Subject, Offical Nomination 2021 - Australian Directors Guild Awards
This film has been made on stolen land belonging to the Wurundjeri people of the Kulin nations. We pay our respect to elders past and present, and acknowledge that sovereignty was never ceded.